Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Little Perspective

These pictures...



give me a little perspective on my silly burdens and stresses. My poor in-laws were hit hard by tropical storm Fay, over in Georgia. Ryan's parent's house is knee deep in sewage water. Fortunately everyone made it out safely and they were even able to save most of their important stuff like pictures, etc. But obviously this is a HUGE loss. I can't even begin to imagine! My heart has been aching for them all day. It definitely makes me very thankful for what I have, but it is so very hard to know that people we love so much have to suffer through this tragedy.
Our hearts and prayers are with you, mom and dad!

2 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Thanks! We love you too! We are just so thankful for all that we have--we are all safe and sound, our animals are safe, and we have most of our pictures and important stuff. Everything else is replaceable. It's all just so strange. It's almost as if its someone else's experience. We will fare through this.

We love you guys and you are all part of the greatest blessings we have---our family.

Stay safe and just keep us in your prayers. We love you!

Mom

Jodi said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your in-laws. I imagine an experience like that is devestating but it sounds like your mother-in-law has it all in perspective. So glad no one was hurt.