Well, since I'm still waiting for my Breaking Dawn book to come in the mail, I thought I better take the time to catch up on my blog. I know I've been slacking!
I did have 3 thick books to read, which ended up in many late nights. I'm not made to stay up until 3am anymore! We also were very thrilled to have some company for the weekend. Nana and Papa got to come out for Caitlin's birthday and they were able to stay for 4 days. It was SO great to have them here! I didn't realized how much I've been craving adult conversations and some company. I've really missed having my mama, my second best friend, close by.
Unfortunately we have had many tears today, since they've left. This has still been a bit of a challenging experience. We all have our emotional days!
I can't believe I'm saying it, but I'm looking forward to some cooler days. Today was the 23rd day in a row over 90 degrees, many of those days broke 100. I'm not complaining, but I'm really looking forward to this week in the 80's!
Well, for some reason, my pictures aren't uploading. So much for catching up! :(






2 comments:
hey there. i'm stilllllll waiting for my book. i'm about to go to walmart and just buy it then take the one mailed to me (that has been in atlanta since saturday and i can't figure out why they haven't had it leave atlanta yet!) glad you got to see your parents. i know how hard it can be. i feel your pain on the heat. imagine that but with what seems like a billion degrees of humidity. it's horrible. i'm ready for cooler days too!
I agree with you and Stef! Whew--it's time for some cooler temps. :-)
Hey, I can't stay up til 3am anymore. :-)
Post a Comment