Friday, August 15, 2008

Brrrrrr!

I never thought that 60 degrees could feel so COLD! Today, we have gloomy, overcast skies, with rain, for the first time. Yuck! It's a quick reminder why we are HERE. This weather does NOT make me feel homesick AT ALL! I could take a nap and lay around lazily all day though. We all had to put long pants on for the first time too!

I absolutely love the clouds here. I guess because they usually look so different from Oregon. A few days ago, the sky looked amazing. These pictures don't do it any justice, but I thought they were cool anyway.




2 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Beautiful pictures! Those clouds must have been gorgeous! :-)

Houben Family said...

I love clouds! They are amazing to me. I am one of those people that will stop on the side of the road to take a picture of some beautiful clouds. I love these!