I was just looking at the news, before I headed to bed. I thought that it was pretty funny that Denver set a new record low, high temp for today at 60 degrees, which was hit at 3am, and has flood warnings posted until Sunday, while Portland is under an excessive heat warning.
Go figure!






3 comments:
Crazy!!
sounds about the typical! just like danny finally is took a week off and we were going to go beaching and camping possibly and now look what we have comming...takking up the whole week. TS Fay mon-thursday and then we'll still have all the bands. The last time danny took more than a day or two off other than during christmas time was when Ethan was born...and when he does look what happens....weather can be so weird!
Hi Honey! I'm going to try this
again! Please know that we are
praying for you today! That you
will find the perfect house, with
the perfect price, in the perfect
school district, with a cute little
house next door, for sale, that
we can buy! :) Just joking. You are
in my thoughts and heart always.
I love you! Mom
Post a Comment