
...I can start reading my book. I finally got impatient, waiting for it in the mail. I knew that I should have gone with my first instinct, when I saw it in the store on Saturday, when it came out. But I went with my more rational side, and didn't buy it, since I new there was already one in the mail for me. I have now suffered all week, waiting for it to come. I finally decided I couldn't take it anymore. Ryan came home early from work and I asked if I might run to the store really quick. He of course said "GO!"
As I drove away, I realized how VERY good it felt to be away from the kids for the first time in over a month. I know that sounds horrible, but I needed a break. That hour felt absolutely WONDERFUL! I even, pathetically, read the first chapter, sitting in the car, in the parking lot. What can I say, quiet sounds OH so good!
So, anyway, you won't be hearing anything from me, until I finish my book! ;)






1 comment:
Sorry, I tortured you--I would never have guessed that it would take this long! Have you gotten the mailed copy yet? Stefanie is quite a bit ahead of me. I'm about 1/2 done and can't wait to get back to it. I'll hopefully get it finished this weekend. Unfortunately I have a paper due, so that may not happen...ugh! If the darn book had come on time, I would not have this conflict.
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment