life is good!
We are officially home owners! The kids and I made it safely to Oregon last night. Yesterday was a crazy stressful day of running around, signing lots of papers, and stressing about getting on the plane. Everything went great! Signing went great and Caleb sat so nicely for the hour and a half meeting. We took a quick trip back to the house to walk in it as "ours." Ran back to pick Caitlin up from school and then packed everything in the car and headed to the airport. We got on the flight flawlessly. I absolutely HATE flying standby with the kids. Of course, I envisioned us in four separate seats throughout the plane. This flight couldn't have been more perfect. We had an entire row in the back to ourselves. I think those were the only empty seats on the plane. God is good! Mom was SO great to fly out and get us. What a long day for her too!
Ryan visualizing his "man cave."
So, we're here for a week and a half. The kids are in heaven, with Nana and Papa. Caleb ran around all morning with Chloe, screaming all the while. It was hard to leave after finally getting a house. I have so much I want to get busy on, but I suppose it's not going anywhere. It's good to be back with loved ones!






2 comments:
Yay!!!!!! You guys were in our thoughts and prayers all day yesterday! I'm thrilled that all went smoothly.
Congratulations on the new house. I'm excited to think we'll be able to come visit you sometime next year (sounds far away--but we're thinking spring time or when the snow is about gone). I'm very excited to see more pictures. Make sure Ryan takes some before and after pictures for you as he paints.
Have fun in Oregon and give your mom and Dennis a hug for us! Wish we could be there with you. We were thinking that it will be a long time before we get back to Oregon.
We love you guys and sure wish we were all closer. Give each other and the kids a hug and kiss for us!
Take care!!!!!
YAY YAY YAY!
Post a Comment