Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

Well, I finally gave up trying to find a pumpkin patch close by. I guess I've been spoiled, living out in the country. There were plenty close by. We ended up driving an hour away, but it was worth it. I didn't get too many good pictures though. The sun was definitely impeding on my process.
looking at the animals
Searching for that perfect pumpkin

I'm being too lazy right now to edit out the spot on his face. Sorry!
The Corn Maze




Picking out gourds
And a pretty sunset to end the day.

Of course none of my pictures show it, but there was just a gorgeous view from the pumpkin patch. I just love the mountains!


3 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Beautiful! I'm so thrilled you all got to go.

I miss pumpking patches----

love you guys!

Houben Family said...

I love that picture of Caleb. He has such a huge smile. Looks like you guys had a great day. Much better than my Pumpkin Patch Day for sure!!! Can't wait for the Jack-o-lantern pics!

Stef said...

I am still looking for the perfect pumpkin patch out here. we even traveled an hour this year to one we've heard it great and it still wasn't what I wanted. I want one like you went to, go out in the field and find your own...NOOOO down here they all are pre picked and you go to their stand thing and find it...no fun!