WOW, it has been a hectic, busy, exhausting 2 weeks, but we made it back home to Colorado last night. I have a TON to catch up on and MANY pictures to go through. So, I don't know when I will be able to post on the past week and a half, but I thought I could cover today. We headed to the new house today to actually get a feel for it. Caitlin got to see the inside for the first time. Thank heavens she LOVES it. The kids were so funny. They just ran around jumping for hours saying this was the funnest house EVER. I didn't really see the draw, but I didn't say anything. I was just VERY happy that they were very happy.
Despite the massive amount of laundry and unpacking I should have been doing back at the apartment, I couldn't help myself from cleaning. There is SO much to be cleaned. And somehow it seemed much more fun there than it usually does.
It was so good to have my good buddy Dyson back by my side. It's been WAY too long. I'd forgotten how much I LOVE this vacuum. It was a little disturbing to see this pile of dirt that came from the carpet in ONE bedroom though. Yuck!
It was an absolutely gorgeous day today, sunny and 78, but the kids wanted to set up "camp" in Caitlin's bedroom. I have to just add how delightful it is to be back in this DRY sunny climate. Thankfully the weather was nice for most of our trip in Oregon, but those last 2 days made me yearn for dry. My hair likes it much better too. I forgot how awful it is to be constantly battling an unruly head of frizzy, big hair! It was so nice to straighten it this morning and have it stay that way.






2 comments:
I'm thrilled that Caitlin loves it.
This house is too quite now:) I miss
their little (sometimes big) voices. Have fun making your new
home, "YOUR" home. I'm anxious to see it in person, I'm sorry I didn't stay the night. I love you
and I'm happy for all of you.XXOO
Mom p.s. tell Caleb that Chloe
keeps looking around for him :)
OK Jill, that pile of Yuck is just grose. Thanks for sharing that one! No horror stories from the flight home so I assume everything went well there. Miss ya but glad you and the family are so excited about the house. Now it's time to make it a home. :0)
Post a Comment