This week we got a fun father/son, mother/daughter day. It was free day at the zoo and I had an appointment with the insurance agent. So, the boys headed to the zoo. They had fun, despite the enormous crowd.
After I picked Caitlin up from school, we enjoyed a treat from Sonic. Then we had some quiet time at the library and started the search for the perfect Halloween costume.
Caitlin had a hard time deciding what she wanted to be this year. First she wanted to be a Kiwi bird. Then it was Indiana Jones. Then we saw a Princess Leah costume and she says "I think I'll be Princes Leah. That would make Caleb SOOOOO happy." It's so nice when they act like they love each other! Of course she had to get it on in the car so she could surprise Caleb. He was so excited. He was pretty much speechless. What nutty children I have!






4 comments:
I love the picture!!! I'm sure
Caleb was thrilled beyond words.
Caitlin is such a "good" big
sister. She's a beautiful Princess
Leah! Tell them I can't wait to
see them on "Fright" night! I'm
glad that Ryan and Caleb had a
boys day out, looked like fun!
And I'm sure that you enjoyed
shopping with your daughter.I
love you, my dear daughter XXOO
Free day at the zoo? wow I didn't think there was such a thing now adays it seems like anything that was free now has some kinda fee along with it! :) Caitlin your so sweet to make caleb happy! You'll be a perfect princess! Jill I suppose that's the closest you'll get to having a girlie girl huh? :)
you big booger you made me ugly in the age thing !!!!! love oh no caitlin ... boo
ugly see it ugly !!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment