Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Wonderful Easter

I know I've been a little slow in posting. I don't know where this week has gone. I had all these great plans to get all this stuff done. And I can't say I have much to show for my week off. Oh well, we had a relaxing week.



They made some beautiful eggs!





We did a practice Easter egg hunt on Saturday, since we had nice weather. The forcast for Easter called for a lot of rain! They had a lot more fun outside.








We had a nice Easter, spent with family.


Caitlin made a creative carrot plate for the Easter bunny to enjoy!

Checking out their Easter baskets.




Caleb had a bit of a car theme going on.



All dressed up for church.






Once we got home, Caitlin got to really check out her new Mp3 player. The Easter bunny got a great deal on that one, $10 for a $120 player. I was impressed!




Now, Grandma Browne, what do you suppose she might be listening to, over and over and over again? Yep...you guessed it "Yo ho, Yo ho, a pirate's life for me! and various other pirate songs. At least their only in her ears now!

What a little princess I have!



Of course Caleb thought that it was pretty cool too.




We shared a wonderful meal and afternoon with papa's mom and niece. Caleb enjoyed being with grandma! What cute little bunnies they make!





Papa had to be forced to be Mr. Bunny for the photo booth.




We did an Easter egg hunt inside and the kids made a haul. Caleb had the open and dump routine down pat! He was pretty good at eating all the candy too!

4 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

LOVE the pictures! I especially enjoyed your mom and Dennis in their festive gear! LOL! Wow! Christmas at Christmas, Christmas at Valentine's and now Christmas at Easter. Gosh...what fun! I wish I was a kid at your house. :-) The MP3 was definitely the bargain of the day!!! Tell the Easter Bunny for me that he did a GREAT job!! Love and miss you guys!!!!!

Paige said...

Cute cute cute!! Boy, the Easter Bunny sure knows how to score some sa-weet deals! Looks like Caleb wishes he would have gotten one, too. ;)

Stef said...

how cute! love the masks and cute carrot plate caitlin!

Lindsey said...

I busted up laughing looking at these pictures!! you are so cute with your kids....and that mask of calebs is fantastic!! You are the kind of mom that makes me excited to have a family someday! you are so creative!! You must be the best preschool teacher!