10 years ago -- Wow, I was a senior in high school. That couldn't have been ten years ago! I had much blonder hair and that prebaby body! Man, those were the days!
9 daily uses -- computer, internet, lotion, chap stick, makeup, brush, toothbrush, floss, a sponge(to wipe up messes)
8 things on my to do list -- laundry, go through my "continuous pile" on my desk, clean the turtle cage out, pick up my messy house from the weeks' busyness, get my Easter decorations out, make Easter frames for Caleb's party, get my curriculum ready for school for the next 2 weeks, put pictures on my preschool blog
7 places I have lived -- Portland, OR; Gresham, OR; Lehi, Ut ; Orem, UT ; and HERE. I know that's not 7, but what can I say!
6 things I enjoy -- when my kids play nicely, having quiet time to myself, cuddling up with my hubby to watch a movie, junk food, having snuggle time with the kids on the couch, hanging out with girlfriends(It's been WAY too long!)
5 facts you don't know about me -- I have a hard time relaxing until all my chores are done., I LOVE a bargain and can't resist the clearance isles. I will often buy things I don't even need, if they are such a super deal.(I've learned to try to avoid even looking, but it's oh so hard!) I worry WAY too much about what other people think about me. I HAVE to eat something sweet, after the kids are in bed. (Yes, that is why I have about 10 pounds to lose!) I'm an emotional eater. When I get stressed or upset, I want junk food and I eat it. ( Yes, this is also adding to that 10 pounds!) I have to have painted toes at ALL times!
4 jobs I've had -- Ice cream scooper at Baskin Robbins, telemarketer that gives surveys(hated!), receptionist in my dad's office, and preschool teacher
3 bad habits -- negative self-talk, spending too much time on the computer, cleaning too much
2 books I last finished -- Supernanny how to get the best from your kids and 100 questions every first time home buyer should ask. I know pretty boring. I like to read informative books.
1 favorite -- Everyone in the house to be happy and content.
If you have an "I" in your first name, consider yourself tagged!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Um, if you only have 10 pounds to lose, then I have 25. You look fanTAStic. And thank you for all the time you put into your lessons. Joelle loves you (as did Jillise). And if you ever feel the need to clean MORE and you run out of stuff at your house, you are more than welcome over here. I'll even give you sweet stuff to eat!! ;)
Sweet! I love tags!! i'll start now!
I love these tags, they give us something to blog about when there is a post lul! :)
Post a Comment