Now this is a boy after my own heart! I found him outside today "vacuuming the leaves up, so we could have a picnic." I guess he wanted a clean picnic. What a cutie!
That is great and funny enough with as much as ethan reminds me of caleb in things they do and that you've told me caleb does, that is something ethan would do too! He loves to clean with the dust buster!
4 comments:
what a hoot!! that is so cute! i love the last picture...his face is priceless! At least he likes to clean!
That is great and funny enough with as much as ethan reminds me of caleb in things they do and that you've told me caleb does, that is something ethan would do too! He loves to clean with the dust buster!
What a cutie! I love it!!!
You haven't blogged in a while -- I hope everything's okay!
Post a Comment