Sunday, December 30, 2007

Caleb's 4th Birthday

Happy Birthday Caleb!!!
Wow, I can't believe my baby is 4 years old. It still amazes me how fast the years fly by! Caleb had a fun day, despite the fact that we were all dragging from the day before.
Making and nibbling on car cakes.
They had lots of fun decorating these cute little cars.


Some of the finished products.

We've avoided Chuck E Cheese for a couple years now, but that's where he wanted to go. Something just seems un-natural about spending the day after Christmas at Chuck E Cheese. Oh well, he had fun.










Caitlin didn't mind being there either. I think she bribed him to pick Chuck E Cheese! :)

Blowing out the candles.

Digging into that yummy car!



Opening Presents
By this time in the night, he really needed to go to bed. He pretty much just opened all the packages and then was ready to crash.


They were able to enjoy them the next day though.
Caleb is loving his new Blu Track. ( I think daddy likes it just as much)It's pretty cool. They've made all sorts of cool tracks with it!




Caleb's cars are taking over!!! You can pretty much look any direction and see a car of some kind in our house right now.






Sorry, I had to include more kitty pictures. The cats are now the best of buds. They both like to lay at the top of the scratching post, so, they always end up cuddling up there. Too cute!





This is where Wiley ends up every night, except he scoots over to my side, when I get in bed. :)

3 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Caleb is such a cutie--amazing that that baby is now 4. Time really is flying by!

I think Wiley is adorable--but there is just something so odd about seeing a cat and Ryan together in a picture--and Ryan is smiling!!!

:-)

Linda and Dave Browne said...

And, those car cakes are ADORABLE!!! You guys are SO creative!

Stef said...

I cant belive 4 years. wow...he's growing too fast, they all are! they need to cut it out! :) glad he had a great b-day. wiah we could have been there though...