Wiley got in on the action too.
Wiley enjoyed his stocking goodies too!
Caitlin trying on all her garb from her stocking.
We've only seen this movie about 10 times, since Christmas!
Caleb loved his crash up speedway!
Thanks grandma and grandpa Browne!
SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE!!!
Somehow this track ended up being my project on Christmas. I was about ready to throw it out the door. After a couple of hours, it was all screwed together and actually worked though. He was happy!
We'll all have cleaner teeth now!
Thanks Auntie Stefanie, Danny, and Ethan!!!
Caitlin was very excited to finally get Heely's. Now let's just hope she's coordinated enough to handle them. The roller blades for her birthday didn't go over too well. She's been blessed with my coordination, unfortunately!
This is as close as we've come to a white Christmas here in Oregon, in a LONG time! It snowed pretty good all day, but wasn't cold enough to stick. (you might have to click on the picture to enlarge, to actually see the snow!) :)
Caleb has had his roller blades on, since we opened them. He just wears them around the house.
As soon as he stood up with them on, he started jumping and doing tricks "like daddy."
He insists that his new boxers fit. They're a LITTLE big!
Christmas Evening
We made the trip out to my grandma and grandpa Hannan's for Christmas dinner. It was great to see everyone.
We enjoyed our Christmas celebrations, but this year was extremely exhausting. Poor Ryan, he started in on all the excitement after working 4, 15 hour days in a row! Poor thing! He was dragging! Between putting toys together and trying to at least make room to walk around, the day flew by way too fast! We still have piles to put away, 5 days later! At least I have one room that is all clean and clutter free. Now I just have to get our Christmas decoration put away so we can make room for all the new additions.






2 comments:
Sorry for all the work that track caused you!! I'm glad he likes it!! That blu track is amazing! It looks like your house has shrunk! ;-) Glad you had a wonderful holiday. We sure widh we could have been there to share it with all of you. I think Caleb enjoyed his birthday even though he was exhausted (and I love the roller blades pictures too!)
Love you guys!
wow what a haul for the two of them. You need to tell ryan to get a few pictures of you in there too. :) we gotta see your pretty face. I agree with the mess, it took me almost this whole past week to get caught up, I'm done with christmas stuff but now regular household stuff if sneaking up on me!
Post a Comment