We enjoyed hunting for the perfect Christmas tree last week. Unfortunately it was raining, so we all got a little wet!
Caitlin always enjoys doing the last cut!
Timber!!!
The kids even insisted on hauling it to the car.
What helpers!
Helping with the ornaments.
Caleb was very excited to find his Cars movie ornaments from last year.
Under the tree seemed to be the place to be!
The first night the tree was up, this was where I found them, when they were suppose to be in bed. Little sneaks!!!






2 comments:
Pretty tree! I love the smell of fresh pine trees! But, we haven't had a real tree in a long, long time. Here in GA they are not really very nice and they're super expensive! On Thursday Stefanie and I went to Sam's (like a Costco) and I stood around the display of fresh wreaths. They smelled SO good! One of the guys that worked there just smiled at me--he must have thought I was crazy (little did he know! :->)
Great pictures, cute kids, pretty tree! You've got it made! Now if only they would be little angels for you then it would really be a merry christmas :)
Post a Comment