Friday, June 5, 2009

It's Official

Well, it's finally official, Ryan's restaurant is officially closing down. He got word today that they will be open until Tuesday(Yes, that's in 4 days!), he'll take a couple of weeks to pack the restaurant up, and then he'll be jobless. He's actually excited. He's been working WAY too hard the past few months and is glad to be getting out of there. Of course, I'm freaking out a little. Let's see, we'll be getting one more paycheck, a month of severance, then.....? Please pray that he will find a job quickly and easily. I'm not counting on that, in this economy, but it sure would be nice. I know we're suppose to be here for a reason. We can only hope and pray that the job transition will go smoothly.

2 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Oh my goodness. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers. We are going to have a fast this Sunday and will include you as well. I pray that Ryan finds a job soon and all will be well. I have always felt you were in Denver for a reason too---I guess now we all just have to have the faith that all will work out. Hang in there and know that we are there for you. If you need anything just let us know.

We love you!!!!

Mom & Dad

Paige said...

Oh gosh. That STINKS. I am so sorry. We'll keep you in our prayers. I'm sure that everything will work out the way it is supposed to. Who knows what amazing opportunities are out there now?!?!