Friday, March 20, 2009

A Busy Week

Well, this week started out with massive productivity. I got a LOT done. I guess I used up all of my energy, because the last few days, I've gotten NOTHING done. Here are a few of our projects that we got done this week. We finished up in the kitchen(curtains, stain/poly cabinet, and knobs), cleaned up the basement, got the landscape lighting up, I got a lot of yard work done(raking, watering, weeding, and even my first experience with my first piece of outdoor power equipment. I must say I will build some major muscle weed eating!), and the garage can ALMOST fit both cars in it! Still a lot to get done, but I'm excited to see some green poking up in the yard. I can't wait to get the yard nice and be able to enjoy the outdoors. The weather has been so gorgeous this week, we even had a few days near 80. What fun!


BEFORE
AFTER
We finally have ONE room in the house that is COMPLETELY done. NOTHING else needs to be done. Of course, I'd still like to replace the stove/oven and refrigerator, but we'll have to wait until they die!

BEFORE
The house was so dark in the front, with just the porch light. So, we added this lighting. I just love it!


AFTER
Much better!
I had to include this one, with the bunny that hopped into the picture. ;)
BEFORE
The kids had a box fort and then the rest of the moving boxes all ended up on top of it.
AFTER
Now it's all cleaned out and ready for a bed.(Mom wants to put a bed in the basement, even if it is unfinished, for when they visit.)
Random kitty pictures



This cat is pretty much always being cuddled.

The kids were quite concerned that he was in the tree.


1 comment:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

wow! your kitchen looks wonderful! And, I love the lights--they make quite a difference! The kitty pictures are cute!
Hope you're having fun!
Love you all!