Sunday, March 22, 2009

Brimming Over

Today I couldn't help but feel overwhelmingly blessed. I got some alone time and snuck out to get this. Ahhh! (Yes, I'm forcing Ryan to watch it with me tonight!) As I drove along, in my QUIET car with the beautiful blue skies and gorgeous mountains, I just couldn't keep the big smile off my face. I feel so blessed to finally live somewhere that truly makes me happy. I'd be happier with all my family and friends close by, but it's a good feeling to know that I am HAPPY with me and where I'm at. It's been pushing 80 all week, but today it finally broke past 80. It was SO nice. Tomorrow it might snow, but today was LOVELY!
I came home with my straps to hang up my Ross bargain hammock. It was so much fun. I've always wanted a hammock! Hopefully I won't pull my trees over! :)


I even got to lay back, relax, and read a few chapters, while the kids played at the neighbor's house. SO Nice!

3 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

What a wonderful post! Isn't it wonderful to be happy about where you are living?! Sure wish we and Stef & Danny were closer ~ maybe ~ just keep us all in your prayers! It certainly would be my dream--kids and grandkids all in one place! Heaven!!!

I haven't gotten Twilight yet--haven't made up my mind yet! I think that's cool that Ryan has been to the Cullen house!

Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

I made Mark watch the movie with me too. he swore he was going to hate it and fall asleep but wouldn't you know it, he liked it and stayed awake the entire time.

Stef said...

I love all the updates on the houses your doing sooo good. If we end up out there I'll have you come over and help decorate I have NO decorating skills! Your basement isn't that scary a bed down there would be fine for us when we come visit. Silly! I wish we could join with the kids in the neighborhood I know Ethan would love to have someone to play with all the time!