Sunday, November 30, 2008

More Snow

We woke up to a few more inches of snow this morning. It kept coming down all day long. The kids were pretty much playing in the snow all day long!







They find sledding down our little hill in the backyard quite amusing.






Scenes like this make me SO glad that I don't have to drive Caitlin 45 minutes away for school in the morning. She starts at her new school, 1/3 mile away, on Tuesday.

Today we gained a niece. What a cutie. I wish we were closer, so we could snuggle with her. Congratulations Stef and Danny!



2 comments:

Nana and Papa said...

well, you didn't give much info on the new addition! She looks beautiful! How are mom and baby doing? Did they name her Emily Anne? Dennis and I were late in
getting out of Denver due to the
snow! It was beautiful to watch
come down. The plane had to be de-iced...got home @ ll:00 pm and I
had to report back to the airport at 5:00 am...being with all of you
was worth it :) I'm busy boxing
things up...fun! I love you!!Mom

Anonymous said...

I just saw your play list. can I just say I was shocked to see a whole bunch of songs from hope floats on there :), o.k. i wasn't really suprised, I know you too well!
luv ya princess Jillian

Annie