Sunday, June 8, 2008

What do you think...

of my new wheels?!?








Okay, not really, but it would be fun! :) I'm so happy my dad treated himself and splurged on his dream car. He deserves it!



Caleb, the car man, of course loved it too!


He loves playing with his Uncle Justin.


We enjoyed seeing dad and the family again this weekend, without having to clean up flood mess! We saw Patti for the first time, since her diagnosis. It was sad to see her in so much pain(on major pain meds) and to see this active person pretty much bed ridden. They'll have the results to her more intensive MRI this week. So, I guess we'll see what's in store.

4 comments:

Houben Family said...

Wow girl you look good in that car. Is your Dad giving you a bribe so you will change your mind about leaving?

Linda and Dave Browne said...

I personally think that you make the car! Wow! A gorgeous blonde in a beautiful red Corvette--doesn't get much better than that!

And, here's the hug you need (and I need a daughter hug too):
{{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Love you!!!!!!!!!

Oh and by the way, you commented on my blog about 30 seconds after I put it up! Yikes! You're fast! I started it on Saturday, but just got around posting it. :-)

Jodi said...

WOW! That is one HOT car! You totally had me going at the beginning...I thought it was yours. And I must say, you look good in it. Maybe your Dad will let you take it for a spin now and again ;)

Stef said...

I agree with my mom. You fit great in that car! Go for it girl! Or at least take it for a spin whenever he'll let ya! :)