Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer's Here!

Caitlin was a little sad on her last day of school. She's sad not to be going back. She had a great year this year with her cute little teacher.

This little country school has been a wonderful place for Caitlin this past 2 years. I love that it's so little. It's going to be a big adjustment in a new school!

Well, the packing has begun!!!We are planning on heading out the first week in July. Yes, I know that's only a couple weeks away! We are going to drive out with all our essentials and find a furnished apartment and then move ALL of our stuff, once we find a house. So, until then, our house is full of boxes. I think I'm almost to the point that I can just ignore all the clutter and chaos, everywhere I look, but it's still stressing me for right now.


3 comments:

Stef said...

busy busy busy (sorry for the delay in comments I've been very much so a blog slacker...I admit it I've been too lazy to get on the computer....pathedic huh!?)

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Wow! Two weeks?! You do have such a short time to get it all ready--yes, the stress is high~ but let the adventure begin!

We sure love you guys and we are so excited for this new chapter in your lives!

Hopefully, we can find some talk time this weekend and share some thoughts with you. We amy not talk a lot, but our heart, thoughts and prayers are ALWAYS with you guys!!!!

Give each other some hugs and kisses for us!

XOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOXOXOOX

Houben Family said...

Now Jill we know the real reason you're not moving your stuff is because you're not really moving. Just going on a long vacation, right? We will miss you so much. I still don't have the heart to tell Ty about it. :( Just remember our one year agreement!