
Well, I think we've officially given up hope that our sweet Wiley cat will come meowing back to our door. He wasn't around, when I got home from the beach a couple weeks ago. When Ryan said that he hadn't seen him all weekend and had looked around for him, my heart dropped. He was the SWEETEST kitty I have ever had. My "not a cat person" husband fell in love with him. From the start, he was always so gentle, when he played. I don't think he ever broke anyone's skin, while playing. Our Tigger had us all torn to shreds for months, when he was a kitten. He would always run and greet us with a meoooow, when we came through the door. He always liked to "talk" to us, when we'd look at him. His constant "talking" kind of bothered me, but Ryan LOVED it!
Okay, I've gone on long enough, but we miss our kitty like crazy. And it's hard not knowing for sure what happened. We do get coyotes around a lot and the neighbor's cat is now missing. So, I'm afraid he may have been someone's meal. HOW SAD!
3 comments:
Oh, that is so sad. :( I hope he just wandered his way to a new house and they took him in. (((HUGS))
That just breaks my heart. I'm so sorry, aobut your loss! I hope that a miracle takes place and that he is just hiding....
Love you guys!
Happy Father's Day, Ryan!!!!!!!
awe i'm sorry! that's a bummer. That's gotta be hear especially with his being as sweet as he was!
Post a Comment