We decided to enjoy our last day of Christmas vacation, with daddy home, up on Mt. Hood. Caitlin has been dying to go inner tubing.
Here they are before all the snow gear.
Caitlin thoroughly enjoyed throwing snowballs at all of us.
This is pretty much what Caleb looked like for a solid hour.
We weren't there long and it started to rain! We all got soaked and then it turned to snow.
Caitlin was unstopable. She kept going and going and going!
Catching a few snowflakes!
Getting pulled by the tow line! This was the best part. I had to lug Caleb up the hill once and that was definately enough!
This was Caleb after about 2 hours. "I want to go home!"
He felt much better with warm clothes on and hot cider and cookies!
Ryan and Caitlin finally joined us at the car after a long day of tubing!
Me and Caitlin
Here's Caleb about 10 minutes into our drive home.
Had to include a couple kitty pictures.
Here's what they do best!
My Boys, minus one.






3 comments:
Oh How fun!!!! I miss snow and I miss all of you!! It looked like you had a great time, but I'm like Caleb, when I've had enough, I want to go home too! :-) Your little Wiley is getting big. He's sure a cutie!! I love all of your pictures!! You're such a cute little snow bunny too! :-)
I come daily just to look at all the pictures over and over again. It makes me feel closer to you guys. :-)
I love the new layout to your blog! Very nice!!!!
I love it. I miss going tubing. i always enjoyed i love caleb, most boys would be going nuts (like caitlin...)what nuts!
Post a Comment