Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Boring Week

Well, we had a pretty uneventful week. We all had a hard time getting back on a school schedule, especially having 2 days with school delays due to "snow". It actually wasn't snowy at our house, but evidently it was in the hills around here. It seemed like a dumb call to me, but what can you do.

Just hanging around.


My boys and their video games!

This is what Caitlin comes up with, when she gets a few minutes, unattended with her brother. Don't ask me!




My baby boy!

We're looking forward to getting our carpet all fixed and put back together this week. Yeah!!! I've actually kind of gotten use to having most of our furniture in the garage. It's kind of nice to have the extra room!

1 comment:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Cute pictures, as always. I love your hair!!!! It's so cute--but you would look darling bald, so it's not much of a deviation from your regular cuteness. I love the picture of Caleb playing video games with Wiley--atalk about a patient kitten. He's getting big (both of them!! :->)
Love you!!!