Tuesday, May 12, 2009

More Projects!


We finally worked on the front of the house. It has been bugging me for quite a while.

Ripping the sod out and putting the bed in.


Finished that and got my little trees in.

Got all the ground cover planted and the weed barrier down.

Then came the rock. One and a half tons of rock is a LOT of rock to load, unload, then place. We rented a truck and went and got what we wanted.


Putting it in.

Left of the garage

BEFORE


AFTER




When we first bought the house.
BEFORE

Getting ready to start

BEFORE

AFTER






Glad to have that project behind us! We still have a small pile of rock left, but it should be taken care of, in no time.

4 comments:

Nana and Papa said...

Wow, looks great you guys! I can see Caitlin painting pretty pictures on all the big rocks.

Love Papa

Linda and Dave Browne said...

I'm totally impressed! It looks great! We can hardly wait to see it in person! Now please go sit down and put up your feet--you're wearing me out with all of your productivity! Love you!!!

Nana and Papa said...

It looks beautiful, my dear daughter! How many blisters did you
and Ryan get shoveling? You make a great team! I love you both and I am so proud of both of you, you've made your house a home!! I miss you! Love, mom XXXOOO

Stef said...

it looks so good! I can't wait to get out there in person. not much longer now. you sure have been busy! stop your making me look bad! lol