Yes, I am miserable, when I'm living in the rainy northwest, but OH how I've missed the green. It's been just delightful, this past month, to have the green coming back. Oh how I've missed it!
This right here, is just perfection to me.
I LOVE this bush by our front door. I don't know what it is, but it has the cutest flowers and smells WONDERFUL.
This can't be good! Stinkin' cat!
Oh my children. Can't you just feel the love!
At least it melts fast, this time of year! It was snowing and sunny, at the same time. STRANGE!
Caitlin is now off track for about a month. Tonight, we enjoyed not having an early bedtime and walked to the park around 7(this is usually bedtime). It was fun, although it scared me a little, how wild and crazy it seemed to LEAVE the house at 7. Boy do we lead an exciting life.






2 comments:
Amazing weather---but I love the variety! :-)
Fun pictures! I love the kick board
picture (are they surfing?) They
are both changing so much...I miss
you all so much! I love you even more! Mom XXXOOO
Post a Comment