~How much of a work out it is to walk Caitlin to school in 5 inches of snow, with Caleb and his SHORT legs, UPHILL!
~How annoying early morning snow is, because no one has time to shovel their sidewalks. Here's to hoping it's shoveled before we pick Caitlin up.
~How quickly my scrawny muscles start aching, when shoveling snow.
Well, I guess, if nothing else the snow is a good work out. But I pretty much hate working out, any way you slice it!
My back yard does look prettier though. Even after doing yard work all afternoon yesterday, the snow STILL looks better!
We will at least have fun, when Caitlin gets home from school.






2 comments:
ok i just got to reading all your posts, you've been busy! I'm so jealous of the bike path we don't even have sidewalks around here!!! I'd use it all the time! I miss the snow, wish we could get out there and see some of it I know ethan would LOVE it but there is like NO budget for it. :( Cute kitty in the tree :) and your house looks sooo good! I miss you guys soo much!!
Ditto on what Stef said. I love the pictures! Thanks for giving my regular "fixes" to get through not seeing you guys. Marley is such a cute kitten too! Love you guys!
Post a Comment