Monday, September 8, 2008

More Randomness From the Past Weeks

I finally just gave in and bought a cheap stroller, even though I have 2 back in Oregon. I couldn't stand ignoring this GREAT bike path we have out back. Caleb and I usually go for a walk in the morning, before it gets too hot. We've really enjoyed this quiet time. We always see lots of wildlife; prairie dogs, bunnies, and even a fox one morning. It feels good to get some exercise too, even though I get out of breath so easily, at this altitude. I feel like an old lady!


A Few Casualties

Caleb tried turning the TV(after being told many times to ask me to do it) and it fell of the stand to the floor. Thank heavens he wasn't under it, but it's a little altered now. Hey, at least it works, I fully anticipated it to be far worse.


My favorite shorts have met their end. I was quite embarrassed to see this. I had worn these all day long, running errands with the kids. We came home and went swimming. When I came back in to get dressed I saw this. I have no idea how long I wore them like that! Oh well, I'm sure I put a smile on someone's face! :)

2 comments:

Stef said...

I'm glad your enjoying your walks. I miss that type stuff but with the heat, humidity and bugs it makes it no fun to go for walks. I love the shorts. At least you didn't discover it while you were out and then had to be embarrassed the whole time. :)

Linda and Dave Browne said...

This (the shorts) sounds so much like something that would have happened to me. Ha! Ha!

Glad to hear that the tv survived its fall and that Caleb wasn't hurt in the process!