On our walk this morning, Caleb spotted a "wish" growing on the side of the path. He all but jumped out of the stroller to grab it. He hopped back in and blew it. A few minutes later he says, "Why is it taking so long?" Not really paying attention, I ask "why is what taking so long?" He says, "I don't see Princess Leah anywhere!" I laughed as he continued to look in all different directions for the rest of our walk, clearly expecting her to just appear. What a nut!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
He's so cute...XXOO Mom
That is TOO cute!
Your house looks perfect! And is it OK to say that I am a tad bit jealous of your basement?! Just kidding...but I do wish we had one! Hope the move goes smoothly. I bet you will feel truly settled once you have your own place. Wishing you luck :)
he is too funny! I sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment