Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Phew!

The kids are FINALLY both asleep and the crying has stopped. One of them has been in tears, since I got them at the airport this afternoon. I managed to hold it together pretty well, until I hit the shower tonight. Like my grandpa always says, "You can bawl all you want in the shower and nobody ever knows." Hopefully tomorrow will hold less of, "I want nana and papa", "I want to go home", and "I hate it here."
I promise to get some pictures up soon. It's just not on the top of the list! :)

1 comment:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Hang tight! This too shall pass...they are going to press every button they can, but I promise you that they will be OK. Yes, the shower is a wonderful place to bawl--I have cried there many, many, many times. Just try to keep busy, that will help. As time passes, they will adjust. School will really help especially as Caitlin makes new friends.

I hope you are feeling a little better each day. My heart and thoughts and prayers are always with you.

Love you!!!!!!!!

Have Ryan give you a hug and kiss from me. I am so proud of you!

And, give the kids hugs and kisses from me too!!

Hang in there!