Saturday, February 2, 2008

Snow Again!?!

Happy Groundhog Day...six more weeks of winter it is! Yes, we woke up to snow again this morning. There was actually enough to play in this time. We were out there for almost 4 hours! The longer we stayed, the more snow we got. We ended up with about 4 inches.
Here's Caitlin's snowman head, on my car!


My snow cuties!





He made snow angel after snow angel. What a face!

Caitlin did a great job pulling her brother.


It was great, until they both wanted a ride. I got my workout!


Caitlin made a snow bed.

Catching a few flakes!

Caitlin's snow fort.

I have realized why I like it so much when Ryan is home on snow days. As I sit here typing, every muscle in my body is either sore, pulled, or strained. I broke a blood vessel in my hand, while pounding the snow in, so, it's all swollen and bruised. I am one pathetic, severly out of shape woman!!! I hope the snow is melted by morning!

3 comments:

Paige said...

Wow. You have a HUGE backyard! Those are some impressive snow forts. Sorry about your hand.

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Gosh, 4 inches? Wow! I miss the snow, but then I have to remind myself that I like it for only so long and then I want it to go away! You guys have sure had your share of it lately. If you get much more the kids won't get out of school until the middle of July! Sorry to hear about your hand. I hope it is feeling better soon!

Stef said...

wow I'm jealous! I miss snow sooo much! I always loved playing out in it!