Saturday, February 2, 2008

Caleb Is Trouble!



Caleb has been full of trouble this week. I don't know if he's going a little stir crazy, or what. All I know is I hope it passes!!!


He thought that Wiley would enjoy some milk and cookies too. (I'm sure you all have a look of disgust on your face right now...no the cat is not usually allowed on the table!)



I left the room, while Caitlin was working on her Valentine's. this is what I came back to. "Now he has a valentine's day shirt," he tells me.



Then, today, he was ready to come in from playing in the snow, but Caitlin pleaded for me to stay out. I got him set up with his video game and cozy clothes. Came back to sprinkles and powdered sugar ALL over the floor. What a pill!

2 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Sprinkles and powdered sugar? What a mess!! It does sound like they are stir crazy!

Stef said...

haha! glad to see my little boy isn't the only troublesome one! Ethan would have been rooting him on if not giving him ideas!