Friday, August 17, 2007

Disneyland


While we went on our vacation, nana and papa took the kid's to California. They visited Disneyland and California Adventure. They had a lot of fun!




Ready to go to the airport!





Fun with Legos.





Snuggling in the "A" of California.




Caleb on the slide at the hotel.







He loves playing with his nana, in the pool!





Gotta love Mator!


I think he's into it!





Caleb and nana are always good for a nap!


















They had quite a few character breakfasts.
Here's the Fairy Godmother!



And Minnie



~Captain Hook~




Caleb liked Tigger!


He's ready for anything, even in his sleep.





They had a fun trip.

2 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Oh My Gosh!! You have been so busy! That party was a major feat, no doubt! All of the pictures are wonderful! We sure miss you guys!

Stef said...

Way too much fun, I understand the nap part though I could have used a few more of those on our trip!