Another Great Craig's list find.
We have been looking for an entertainment center, that would work for the flat panel tv that we were "eventually" going to get, since we moved in, 10 months ago. I pretty much gave up, because I wasn't going to pay the new price, but couldn't find anything used, because no one seems to be getting rid of ones for flat panels. Ryan has started looking, since, well, he's home. He found this one and loved it, but it was 70 miles away. Me, I would have said, "that's too far and it's not worth it." Ryan really liked it and it was worth it to him. So, I went along. It ended up that the people that were selling it, were moving this weekend. We started talking about meeting up halfway or something. Then I told her where we lived. Amazingly, they were moving into apartments a half mile from our house. So, they hauled it in on their moving truck and we rented a truck from Home Depot, a half mile away and picked it up, another half mile away. What are the odds?!? So, we used some gift money that we had tucked away, waiting until we found one. And we got this for the same price that I could find just a stand at the store. Nice job Ryan!






2 comments:
Beautiful and what a find! Way to go!!! Some things are just meant to be. Happy Anniversary!!!! Unfortunately, I have forgotten to send out a card~sorry, hope you guys have a great day tomorrow (today's the 3rd, right?! Ha!). Love you guys!
Nope, today's the 4th---gosh~ I can't keep my days straight! Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment