~June 26th-July 4th~
Yes, I have too many pictures for one post. So, you get two. ;) Hopefully part one will be coming soon.
All the flowers were very fun. Caleb was even fascinated by them.
This little area was a little walk down from the house. There were crabs everywhere. They would all scurry in groups across the sidewalk, as you walked by.
Checking out the tide pools, with Opa.
Looking for shells
I just love this picture.
Telling bedtime stories, put everyone to sleep, including Uncle Justin.
He wanted to get a picture with the pink one, for Nana.
Checking out Waimea Canyon.
Evidently Caleb only had one smile in him. He wouldn't even look, in the rest of the pictures. Pill!
Caitlin and Justin with Oma.
Towards the end of the trip, my lens kept sticking half way closed. It thought this picture still looked kind of cool though.
Playing at Anini beach
Floating...I hope! This girl couldn't get enough of the water.
"Explosion!", He kept saying.
Watching a Polynesian show.
Just CUTE!
Checking out the lighthouse.
The boys
Seals sunning themselves down below.
The kids enjoyed playing in the shallow sandy water.
Uncle Justin's influence created Caleb the mermaid...
and Caitlin, the merman. TEENAGERS!!!
Our last day, we checked out glass beach, appropriately named for the large amount of sea glass on the beach. Caitlin was really wanting to check this out. It was definitely a fun beach combing beach. It had all sorts of fun things. I could have spent the whole day, but after a few hours, the kids, and Opa were ready to head home.
Parts of the beach were just solid sea glass pebbles. It was pretty cool.
Ready to go.
We took the red-eye flight home, leaving Hawaii around 10:30pm. Unfortunately, we weren't in the right seats for all of us to get a good sleep, on the long flight. For some reason I let Caleb sleep by the window(the only one of us who could just sit straight up and sleep fine.) Caitlin was in the middle seat, leaning against me. She couldn't get comfortable, therefore, I could not get comfortable. So, her and I didn't get a lot of sleep from Hawaii to Pheonix.
After carrying a cranky Caleb and all our stuff through the airport to our next gate to take us home from Pheonix, we settled in nicely and all slept well the next leg of the flight.






2 comments:
MY goodness, there are a MILLION pictures....I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
It makes me so happy to see your faces and a little sad that I don't get to see those faces in person very often BUT..isn't technology wonderful!
Thanks for going through all your pictures --I know how much work goes into these posts!
Glad you had a grand time in Hawaii! Love to each one of you!!!
Soooo jealous of you! Glad you had a wonderful time
Post a Comment