I guess there were three. Unfortunately one little guy fell into the window well and we never saw him. I'm glad Ryan was around to take him out and bury him. Caitlin had a full blown funeral service for him and convinced papa to make a very nice cross for his grave. Oh my! Our trouble making Marley!
Checking out their Easter baskets
Does Marley look happy about his bunny ears, or what!
Of course, the second day it's rained in the past 6 months, HAD to fall on Easter. So, we had to make do with an Easter egg hunt inside.
A little help from Nana
Checking out the loot
I don't know what's up with this smirk.
Dyeing Easter eggs
Going for some polka dot eggs.
The finished products!
This is what happens, when you leave the men with the children, while the ladies cook dinner. A little eye liner, anyone?
This just made me laugh. Oh Caitlin, what have you done to your papa?
LOVE the pictures! My goodness, the kids hit the mother lode at Easter! Whew!!! I love Dennis' nose and all the eyeliner. LOL!!! The bunnies are darling.I'm sure they made Easter even more festive!
1 comment:
LOVE the pictures! My goodness, the kids hit the mother lode at Easter! Whew!!! I love Dennis' nose and all the eyeliner. LOL!!! The bunnies are darling.I'm sure they made Easter even more festive!
Post a Comment