I'm starting to think twice about this move. Why did I think Colorado was so great?!? :) We got over 8 inches of snow today. I've quickly noticed that:
1. Our road AND our driveway have quite a slope.
2) Our road doesn't get plowed.
3) I really don't like driving in the snow in my car.
Thankfully we're pretty close to Caitlin's school. So, we've been walking. Unfortunately today the snow was too high to clear the bottom of the stroller, but Caleb was a trooper and tromped right along.
Doesn't look like the 3rd time was the charm either, there is already a few more inches since then. I'm thinking the neighbors snow blower is looking REALLY nice right about now.
Yes, Caleb is under this pile of snow and he is LIKING it! Goofy kids!


I'm not use to this kind of snow. It's so light and fluffy. Caitlin kept grabbing handfuls and blowing it into the air. It would just flutter away! I guess I'm use to the wet stuff!

I'm not use to this kind of snow. It's so light and fluffy. Caitlin kept grabbing handfuls and blowing it into the air. It would just flutter away! I guess I'm use to the wet stuff!
Caitlin has had a pretty good week at her new school, considering. (She would probably say it was a horrible week if you asked her.) But she's been talking about fun things they've done and when she's not trying to make it sound bad, I can tell she's enjoying herself. Hopefully she'll realize that soon too. ;)






3 comments:
Jill, I am thinking it is time to ask Santa for a snow blower this year. Happy shoveling!
Yeah, a snow blower looks like a necessity! It's so pretty there! Let's see...Spring thaw is when....March?....April?....May? Hmmm...I think you're going to need to get loving it. ;-)
I think Caitlin must be adjusting well if she's talking about the fun things. Hopefully she'll have some good friends soon and some neighbor kids to play with. It looks like they are happy...so that's even better.
We love and miss you guys!
Mom XOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOXO
well i'm finally catching up on checking at least a few blogs. you guys sure have been busy! and spending plenty of money...i don't envy you especially close to christmas! I love seeing the snow. I sure miss it but I suppose I'm glad I'm not the one out shoveling it! haha neiner neiner. :) I miss you. loved talking to you! hope you don't get burried in snow! :)
love you guys!
Post a Comment