~My toes are never naked. My toenails absolutely have to be painted at all times. They might be chipped, but by golley they're painted. I can't even remember the last time they were bare, except for a couple hours. It's been at least 15 years. Yes, I know you're probably thinking how yellow my nails are underneath...and yes they are permanently stained, but who really cares, when they only see the light of day a couple hours a year! :) My fingernails on the other hand, only seem to find time for them about once a year. I know, I'm wierd!
~When I eat sweets, I have to have cold milk too. I almost can't bear to eat ANYTHING sweet without a cold glass of milk to wash it down with. And speaking of milk, I can't stand to drink it, if it's been out of the fridge for more than 10 minutes. It HAS to be cold!
~I have super sensitive taste and smell. I can pretty much taste and tell you any individual ingredients in a dish. Ryan always makes fun of me because I can taste things he can't. He always wants to use me to taste sauces and stuff for him, unfortunately along with that great sense of taste, comes a great dislike for many foods. I always like the "bland" recipes. He LOVES cooking for me! :) It seems I have past me super taste buds on to my son. I can't ever fool him with food, and like me, he doesn't like a lot of it. :)
~I HATE touching raw meat. I truly can't stand to touch raw meat. I can handle chicken breasts, I would rather not, but ya do what ya gotta do. I really gag with hamburger, and anything with bones or other parts, I just can't handle. Yes, weird, again!
~I'm a hair twirler. Whenever I'm bored or just sitting, doing nothing, I find myself twirling my hair around my finger, especially when I let my hair go curly. Can't tell you why, just one of those things I guess.
~I can't relax, until things are in order. I can't sit and relax, when I have a list of things to do. I can't go to bed, if the house isn't picked up and ready for the next day. When I come home from work, I can't sit down and enjoy lunch until my school stuff is put away, the house is picked up and the morning chores(making the bed, doing the dishes, and so on) are taken care of. The last one, Ryan is suppose to have done, by the time I get home, but he seems to have a little more difficulty, now that I'm home by noon! :)
Well, gee, there's 6 fascinating facts about me. I'm sure you all were on the edge of your seats!!! Okay Annie, tag, you're it!






2 comments:
Your are so precious--no wonder I love you to death! I agree on the milk and the picking-up stuff (although I admit I'm mellowing with age on the having everything clean and picked up). I like bland too, but not because I can taste the individual ingredients. I probably would be pickier if I could taste everything, and I'd probably be thinner! :-) Well, I think this is fun. Thanks for sharing! We love you!!! :-)
i love it. about time we get some dirt on you! we are so odd and then you always seemed so sain! don't worry we'll love ya even if you have yellow toes! :)
Post a Comment