Well, we've all had bad colds around here. Welcome back to school and germs, I guess! Despite our sick filled house, we got to enjoy some visitors. My cousin J.C. and his wife and daughter were in the area and stopped by for a visit. The kids had a lot of fun playing with sweet little Arella.
J.C. and Arella
Caleb finally found someone to play babies with! :)
I probably don't want to know what she was telling them.
Caleb even got her to play cars with him.
We all enjoyed catching up!






2 comments:
CUte, cute, cute!!! I miss these Kids!!!!!!!!Of course I miss you and Ryan too! We definitely need to start planning another trip!
Love you guys!!!!
They are too dang cute. I love that your boy is the one playing dolls and the girl is all for pirates! Just like my boy loves high heals and playing with the broom and vacumn! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment